Spontaneous Celebrations' building is a great venue for events of all types. We'd love to host your next event!
Space at Spontaneous Celebrations is available for the use of community members who are interested in hosting one time events and weekly or monthly classes. We have both large, public spaces and smaller ones suitable for meetings, classes, or other small gatherings available for rental.
How to Rent
- Check availability: Check the calendar below to see if the time is available.
- Confirm availability and cost: Fill out and submit a Rental Information Form to
. You should hear back from Mark (AKA Maaak) Pelletier within a day or so with information on availability and cost.
- Sign contract and deposit: To confirm your rental, a signed contract and 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance is due 10 days prior to the event.
- Public classes: Renting space for a class that is open to the public is $25.
- One-time events: The rental fee for one-time events such as meetings, social gatherings, and fund raisers is $50 an hour Sunday-Thursday. On Friday and Saturday nights, there is a minimum $450 charge for 3 hours and $25 for each additional hour.
- Licenses and Alcohol: Entertainment licenses are included in the fee listed above, although alcohol permits are not. Alcohol permits are an additional $100, and require us to hire a licensed bartender at $30 an hour including set up and clean up time. Events which serve alcohol are strictly 21+.
- Security Deposit: A $200 cleaning and security deposit will be required.
Here are floor plans for the first floor and the second floor.