Spontaneous Celebrations' building is a great venue for events of all types. We'd love to host your next event!
Space at Spontaneous Celebrations is available for the use of community members who are interested in hosting one time events and weekly or monthly classes. We have both large, public spaces and smaller ones suitable for meetings, classes, or other small gatherings available for rental. Capacity of the ground floor level is 100; second floor capacity is 150.
How to Rent
- Check availability: Check the calendar below to see if the time is available.
- Confirm availability and cost: Fill out and submit a Rental Information Form to spontaneous at gmail.com. You will hear back from Mark (AKA Maaak) Pelletier as soon as possible with information on availability and cost.
- Sign contract and deposit: To confirm your rental, a signed contract and 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance is due 10 days prior to the event.
- Public classes: Renting space for a class that is open to the public is $25.
- One-time events: The rental fee for one-time events such as meetings, social gatherings, and fund raisers is $50 an hour Sunday-Thursday. On Friday and Saturday nights, there is a minimum $450 charge for 3 hours and $25 for each additional hour.
- Licenses and Alcohol: Entertainment licenses are included in the Friday and Saturday fee listed above, otherwise it's an additional $50 fee. To serve alcohol at an event is an additional $225 fee which includes a one-time alchohol license ($75) and 4 hours of licensed and insured bartending. Additional bartending hours may be purchased at $36 an hour.
- Security Deposit: A $200 cleaning and security deposit will be required. (ASK ABOUT THE NEW CLEANING SERVICE WE ARE OFFERING)
- Event Security: An additional fee may be required if the nature of the event requires additional staff or extra security.
Click on events for details (which floor, end time, etc.)